Well, you will be in good company! With over 140 international regional and international suppliers to the pharmaceutical sector exhibiting, and with over 2500 pharmaceutical manufacturers attending, at SAPHEX 2018 you will be in the right place to secure valuable business opportunities from your pharmaceutical customers.
As an exhibitor, you can be specific in how to present your products, equipment, expertise or services and have a clear idea of how they will appeal to the attendees.
• MEET face-to-face with key industrial customers from the African pharmaceutical market
• CREATE awareness among your target business prospects
• STAND out from your competitors and enhance your reputation
• RAISE your profile among your target customers
• REACH a highly influential and targeted audience
• PROMOTE your brand image and increase visibility
• Pharma Processing Machineries (Tablet / Capsule / Liquid / Injectables / Ointment / Dry Syrup)
• Packaging Machineries, Packaging Materials
• Analytical & Biotech Instruments, LIMS, Glassware, Lab Reagents & Consumables, Labware
• CleanRoom Equipment / Services
• Water Treatment Plants, Water Management Services
• Utilities Products & Services
• API, Drugs Intermediates, Additives, Excipients
• Bulk Drug Manufacturing Plants
• Pharma Finished Products, Formulations
• Contract Manufacturing
• Research Organizations
• Turn-key Contractors, Project Consultants
100% of exhibitors at SAPHEX 2017 rated the event valuable to very valuable as a tool in reaching existing and potential customers.
Over 80% of exhibitors at SAPHEX 2017 rated the quality and quantity of event visitors as excellent or very good. These exhibitors represent the full range of supply to pharmaceutical manufacturers including ingredients, packaging, processing equipment, laboratory equipment, cleanroom equipment, and more.
The following shows you how successful the 2017 event was for exhibiting companies, with SAPHEX 2018 forecast to be even bigger and better.
For more details about exhibiting, please call Scott Colman on +44 (0)203 198 9622 or email email@example.com.